A Unitarian Universalist Joke
Collected from around the internet
Click here for another selection
You may be a Unitarian Universalist if:
- you think socks are too formal for a Summer service.
- you know at least 5 ways to say "Happy holidays!"
- your idea of a guy's night out is going to a N.O.W. rally.
- unleavened bread is part of your Easter Brunch.
- you refer to construction paper as "paper of color."
- the name of your church is longer than your arm.
- you find yourself rewriting a church survey, rather than taking it.
- you call up your minister in the middle of the night, panicking because you are starting to believe in God.
- to explain your personal theology, you have to use interpretive dance.
- you take your day planner to church instead of the Bible.
Over 1886819 UU jokes served
Know a good UU joke? Help us out by emailing Stoney
Go to Stoney's Web Site
The UUA has produced an excellent 10-minute video introducing Unitarian-Universalism. See it on YouTube.