A Unitarian Universalist Joke
Collected from around the internet
Click here for another selection
Unitarian Universalists will:
- not discourage their Youth from having sex, but describe it in detail, and then take them out to buy condoms
- memorize "this little light of mine", 'Down by the river" and various other songs before they memorize the Plege of Alligence
- make committees to make committees to make committees, etc.
- be varying degrees of disorganised
- become confused when someone mentions the Bible, or the Torah
- make their Children learn about other religions, and then let them worship gods which are made out of cheese, grapes or marshmallows
- never stop asking questions
- one day wake up with a question mark on their lawn
Over 2008354 UU jokes served
Know a good UU joke? Help us out by emailing Stoney
Go to Stoney's Web Site
The UUA has produced an excellent 10-minute video introducing Unitarian-Universalism. See it on YouTube.